Friday, August 1, 2008

Ynzal's Red Tag Sale

I am not a MAC user but I got this from our HS forums this morning and I thought I'd share the info. Visit their website for more information.

RED TAG SALE: All systems are brand new and factory-fresh with full-manufacturer's warranty (unless specified otherwise). Please visit our showroom to see actual items on display! All items are ex-stock subject to prior sale but quantity is limited. All prices are only valid while supply lasts!

I also got this chismis that the sale was brought about by the termination of Ynzal's Authority to sell MAC products. Here's a third party recount of what happened: http://www.philmug.ph/forum/showpost.php?p=423837&postcount=99. I got curious so I searched articles from the net.

I hope something will happen to have them reinstated as an authorized seller.

No comments: