Wednesday, August 6, 2008

coffee break ver. 1.30

From sis Jan.

Hubby and I are not much of restaurant-eaters. We rarely go out to try a new restaurant. But if I were to recommend three (3) restaurants considering food quality, service, cleanliness and price, try these three.
  1. Gilligan's Island - try sisig, adobong kangkong and calamares. yummy! and for a great price.
  2. Don Henrico's - my fave buffalo wings. period. Don Hen's (two na lang ata ang remaining branches) is the best place to eat when you're craving for pasta and pizza. Better rin if you eat there and marami kayo as the servings are quite big.
  3. Trinity in Dampa (near NAIA) - ok. restaurant ba ito? oh well, isama ko na rin since my family and I love eating here. I love their chili crabs and their sinigang sa miso. Kailangan lang you have someone with you who knows how to scout for fresh seafood, etc. Cheaper kasi if you're the one who will buy the ingredients sa wet market there. My dad usually buys the stuff in the wet market before we have it cooked by Trinity.

There :-) ginutom ata ako dun ah.

No comments: