Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lucky 13

Yup, it's our 13th year as a couple :)

Took a trip down memory lane by unearthing some of the pics we included in our AVP during our wedding.

 At Tito Jun and Tita By's house. I think this was in 2002 or 2003.

 By the beach. For some reason, this is one of my favorite pics.

 At our godson George's first birthday party. George is JJ's one and only inaanak to date


JJ and I are friends since we were in high school but we only became a couple when we were in college. So, I treasure the pics below. Who would have known back then that we'd end up married? ;-)
 Senior Prom. Yes, it was held in the school quadrangle with our principal walking around the "dance floor" with a flash light commenting on and separating couples who she feels are dancing too close :)

 Grad Ball '97

 Enchanted Kingdom '98

~*~
We put more effort into celebrating this anniversary compared to how we celebrate our wedding anniv. This time, we decided to go out of town with my family. We're headed off to the City of Pines this coming weekend. I can't wait! It will be Lucas's first time to go there. I admit I am excited too as I haven't been there since 2003.

I hope the weather will cooperate :) 

No comments: