Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maddie is here :-)

...and I couldn't be any happier :-)

I've been looking for Madeleine Wickham's (also known as Sophie Kinsella) books for a long time now. I even tried Amazon but some titles are being sold for more than US$80 (whattt???).

I searched for the publisher and after checking out their site (it was a publishing house from the UK) I found out that they are selling the books online. The only thing is, they don't ship books to the Philippines :(

Good thing I was still in touch with my former colleague Boy who was sent to Scotland for work :-) I just had the books shipped at his address in Edinburgh and two weeks after that Boy came home and handed me the goodies :-) Thanks Boy, or should I say Florence?

Now, all I need to do is find time to start reading them.

No comments: