Thursday, October 9, 2008

Preggy Tag

Snagged this from Nikki's site.

Preggy Facts:

1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?
Hubby! It was our first year anniversary when I had the HPT. As in around 4AM ata yun. I thought, if negative, JJ doesn't have to know what I did. Ako na lang ang madi-disappoint. While waiting for the results, I was chanting/ praying "sana positive, anniv gift na ninyo sa amin please". When I saw the two lines, I was shaking with excitement. I woke him up and told him "happy anniversary daddy. positive!". Hindi pa siya maniwala at first :-)
2. Maximum weight? Around 165 lbs!
3. Cravings? Nothing specific. Sometimes, I'd wake up thinking of pancit canton and that I have to have it. Tipong ganon. But I noticed that I was looking for my favorite foods more often. Sabi nga ni JJ, excuse lang daw ang pregnancy para bilhan niya ako :-)
4. Aversions? Wala naman. But I noticed that lumakas talaga ang sense of smell ko. There was also a period na I loved JJ's smell. As in, sumisiksik ako sa kanya to smell him...
5. Morning Sickness? Luckily, I didn't experience this.

D Day Facts:
1. Number of Kids/Deliveries? One
2. NSD or CS? NSD
3. Girl or Boy? Boy
4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?38 weeks and 6 days
5. How long in labor? Was admitted around 1130AM and I was 5-6cm dilated already. I gave birth to Lucas around 6:19PM. I started feeling something the night before pa so I guess that's when it all began.

My last preggy pic before I had Lucas :-)

No comments: