Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is me today...

Thanks to Sujee for the tag :-)

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.
Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Doll Me Up Deviously Creative IamDzoi My Happy Place To the Moon and Back Raising Sandy My Colorful World Working It MyParty.Finds.A Home. Em's Detour Stripe & Yellow Something Purple Vanity Kit Mind Bubbles Living the Healthy Life As We Face Forever Our Family Adventure! Sujee's Spot Online Window Shopping BookMagic

Today I am......
----> at peace. Lucas had his monthly check-up yesterday and everything is okay according to his pedia. His jaundice is due to my breastfeeding him :-)
----> relaxed. After his check-up yesterday, we went to the mall to buy his outfit for Sunday. We window-shopped na rin. I guess there's something about malling that somehow recharged me.
----> thinking about an investment for Lucas' education. We met with an agent yesterday and we're now looking at the options available to us.
----> in bad need of a haircut. I guess I'd have to attend to it one of these days. I am not putting it on my priority list since my hair is up on a ponytail all the time these days anyway. But it will be nice to have my tresses trimmed.
----> craving for Country Style's choco log.
----> excited to start with the new book I got last week.

Tagging everyone in my blogroll who have not completed this one yet.

No comments: