I am sure that most of you have been reading the same frontpage headlines since Monday. MV Princess of the Stars, capsized, 800++ passengers, less than 100 survivors, this agency blames another group, why was it allowed to sail? etc. etc.
While I've been asking some of the same questions myself, I cannot help but feel for the families of those who lost their lives. Let's all say a prayer for:
- the lola who has 15 relatives on-board the ship and so far, not even one included in the survivor list
- the teenage girl whose parents and 4 other siblings were on-board
- the husband, whose wife and children were on the ship
- the boss, who sent 5 staff to do some work in a branch in Cebu. Only one is listed as a survivor. No news on the other 4 as of the moment.
- the little girl holding a picture of his dad, who works as a crew for the boat
- and the rest of the families who lost their loved ones in this tragedy. May they all be given the strength and may their faith in God remain strong.