Monday, May 19, 2008

Random 10

Got tagged by Marie.

1. I speak Kapampangan and I can understand Ilocano.

2. I have big feet. I am a size 9M. Now that I am pregnant, I am often wishing that the one-shoe-size-bigger thing won’t happen to me.

3. JJ’s my first boyfriend. (but my nth crush…. Humirit pa ba? )

4. My fave Zagu flavor is Pearl Milk Tea. When a friend asked for a sip, “Ek” is what I heard after a few seconds Acquired taste ata talaga.

5. I love fruits , chocolates and ice cream. The last two I have to take in limited amounts these days since I am on my second trimester already and I have to watch my sugar intake. Sad. But it’s okay. It’s for my and baby’s health anyway.

6. I always watch Formula 1.

7. My favorite color is purple.

8. Since preggy women are supposedly lucky, madalas ako tumaya sa Lotto these days (We might get really lucky) We often get 3 out of 6 numbers. Aliw!

9. I cannot live without post-its.

10. More often than not, I only shop when there is a sale. I feel cheated when I buy stuff on regular prices. But it’s a different story when I really like the item

I am supposed to tag 10 other people but most probably had this done already. So I am tagging those who haven't completed this tag yet.

No comments: