Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Hubby Tag

Got this from Ann (well, she said kasi that everyone na hindi pa nagagawa yung tag can do it :-) ).

How long did you date? We became a couple in Feb 99, we got married about 7 years and 10 months after.

How old is he? 27 years old

Who eats more? Dati him. But since I am pregnant now, tingin ko ako

Who said “I love you” first? Him.

Who is taller? Hubby is taller by 4 inches.

Who sings better? Let’s put it this way. We’re both wishing that when it comes to singing/dancing, our baby will get the recessive genes

Who is smarter? I think him… pero konti lang lamang niya sa akin. haha

Whose temper is worse? His, pero mas madali ako mainis/ magalit. Him, pasensyoso but when he gets mad, galit talaga.

Who does the laundry?
Both of us. But the household help handles most of our clothes, undies lang sa amin.

Who does the dishes?
Wala sa amin. But we both can handle it naman, if needed.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Before, I do. But since I am preggy and near the wall yung right side, we had to switch positions. I have to go to the restroom often every night kasi.

Who pays the bills? Common expenses, hati kami. Otherwise, kanya kanya.

Who cooks dinner? We don’t. But if we move out, it will probably be me.

Who drives when you are together? Him.

Who is more stubborn? Honestly, me. But he has his moments.

Who kissed who first? He did.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmm. Tough one. Hehe
Ako, yata.

Whose parents do you see the most? His, we’re living with them actually.

Who proposed? Hmm. He never really proposed but he did plan to surprise me with the ring (mejo pumalpak nga lang kasi dense ako sobra. Haha!). We took it as a next step and with us, it wasn’t really a matter of my saying yes, it was just a matter of when is the right time. We even started saving for the wedding the moment we had jobs na.

Who is more sensitive? Me.

Who has more friends? Dati, me. But now feeling ko him na.

Who has more siblings? He does.

Who wears the pants in the family? Hubby does but we discuss everything together before making decisions. But feeling ko when the baby comes, siya yung disciplinarian. Now pa lang mahigpit na siya sa akin sa mga bawal bawal stuff eh

**** Similar to what Ann did, I am tagging everyone who wants to complete this tag.

No comments: