Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Holy Week

JJ and I spent the holy week here in Manila :-) Hay, waking up late with nothing planned for the day is really heaven. We finished Grey’s Anatomy Season 3, surfed the net and just relaxed. We also celebrated our baby’s 18th week (on Black Saturday). With us kasi, every week is a milestone as it means we’re one week nearer to holding our little angel (wala pa kme name for a boy :-( ).

My tummy seems to have grown bigger this week as well. I think it’s the start of the growth spurt period they all talk about on the 4th and 5th month. I’ve been feeling flutters in my lower abdomen area as well. I think it’s baby (and hopefully I am right para hindi naman ako kinikilig tapos gas / what I ate lang pala) :-P

Good Friday, we went to my parent’s home to visit. I was also looking forward to seeing my darling nephews again. As usual, we took pics of our two boys :D Such cutie pies.

Miggy and Matty with Tita Buntis :-) "Buntis" seems to be my new nickname these days :-)

Julian Matthew (Matty) ---- > I dunno what's with the pose. But marami siyang shots na ganyan.




Juan Miguel (Miggy) ---- > mabait na baby sobra.


I spent Saturday attempting to do my paper for school. But the key word there is “attempt”. Hehe :-) I just spent the day malling with JJ.

Sunday is F1 day. Kimi won the Malaysian GP and I couldn’t be happier. Too bad the other Ferrari guy, Massa, is having a hard time with the loss of traction control. It would have been a 1-2 finish. Oh well, there’s the next race anyway.

No comments: