(In celebration of W@W 10th Year Anniversary, John Rana created a tag for former W@Wies to answer).
Instructions: Delete my answers and fill up with yours. Then tag 10 of your W@Wie friends (if possible) to pass.
1. Your W@ W tenure (indicate the year and/or month)- Feb or March 2006
2. Best W@Wie idea you picked up & used for your wedding- Incorporating our parents' wedding pictures in the AVP. Got the idea from Nel and Con's onsite video.
3. Most active W@Wie Groom in your batch- Groom? Nap Apolinario
4. Funniest /most memorable W@W eGroup moment- finding out that a cousin is also getting married! we both haven't announced the upcoming nuptials to our families
5. Most active/helpful W@Wie in your batch- Ade, Mandy, Nikki
6. Favorite W@W event (event year)- haven't attended any, unfortunately....
7. Favorite W@Wie wedding (aside from yo urs)- A lot! But I won't mention names na. Malalaman nila na I stalked their onsite videos and photos :-) Loved Mimi and Karl's wedding pala :-)
8. W@W souvenir/keepsake you still have in possession - calendar and the BYP (Bride's Yellow Pages - I participated in the preparation of this so my name is in the acknowledgement :-) ).
9. Your W@W BFF(s)- some, i haven't spoken with that much nung w@wie days but madalas ko kausap nowadays (mostly through our blogs rin ): Ann, Joanne, Jan, Thet
10. Your W@Wie signature
JJ and Chie
28 December 2006
Malate Church / Paco Park
Feel free to snag this one.