Friday, November 12, 2010

The Big 3-0

Yup, JJ and I just turned a year older. Here are snapshots of our birthdays:
 Looks can be deceiving. This chocolate cake from Shopwise looks simple but believe me, it's so yummy. Moist and soft. All for P300++.
 My boys.

Eugene and Eunice celebrated their birthdays by having a swimming party at Eugene's condo.

 Little Lucas loves to swim.

 Candle-blowing

 Lucas found a new toy 

 My cake - from Mom and Dad. Yeah, I was craving for Smores then...

 Wiser at 30?

 Our little cake lover

 See? Kailangan may QA

 Yummy Mommy :)

4 comments:

poison ivy said...

Happy birthday mommy! All the best for you and your family :)

Jay said...

That does look like a tasty cake

Unknown said...

Belated Happy Birthday Chie!

Chie Vallesteros said...

Thank you Ivy and Joanne :)