Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Milk or Dodo?

In the wee hours of last night, Lucas woke up shouting "Milk! milk! milk!". Initially thinking that my son was just confused, I offered him my breast. He turned his head away and again said "Milk! milk! milk!". Surprised, I nudged JJ and asked him to make milk for Lucas (as in formula). In two minutes, hubby was back with the milk. Hesitantly, I handed him the bottle and was amazed when he took it and started drinking. After a while, he gave the bottle back to me and then turned on his side and snoozed off again.

I was left in a daze (and a little hurt that he said "no" to my breastmilk). But it's okay. I wonder if he's self-weaning already? Hmmm....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Belated Happy Mother's Day Chie!

Finally I was able to visit blogs in blogger.