Friday, May 28, 2010

Just Busy...

Yup, you read it right. I am still here, just way too busy with work these days. For you to have an idea, this is how my weekly planner looks like:
That was for last week, things didn't change much for this week. Planner still looks the same. So crowded, one task after another :)

I will be off to our power plant site in Bacolod on official business next week. It will be my first time to visit Bacolod and I am looking forward to the said visit. I am still thinking if I will bring my camera. I want to take pictures but given that I have to bring my breastfeeding paraphernalia (freestyle, fridge-to-go), I am seriously having second thoughts. Hay, this is really why I want to buy one of those tiny cameras that fit in a small handbag. Ours is kinda big for trips like this one.

Anyhoo, that's it for now. Hopefully I'd be able to drop by here and write something again soon.

I'd leave you now with Lucas' pic wearing sunglasses :) He's really growing up too fast!

No comments: