Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random pics

We had several road trips the past weeks. My Aunt and cousin are here in the country for a short visit. The first week, we all trooped to Pampanga for a get-together.
L: The little boy just woke up and was not in the mood yet.
R: All dressed-up. Lucas having breakfast at NLEX.

My boys with our free coffee c/o HSBC.

Lucas: On one of his trips with Lolo G (who takes him everywhere!)

Date night with hubby. Chicken a la Kiev for me and American Grilled Pork Chops for him :)

Chocolate Kiss take-out from Momsy and Popsy (proof that parents never cease to spoil their children ;-) ). Just y-u-m-m-y. Not in the picture: Blueberry Cheesecake. It was gone before I thought of taking a pic.

Thanks to a Sesame Street episode, he often pretend that he's angry...
Mommy: Why are you angry Lucas?
Lucas: *growls*
Mommy: Oh no, you are angry...
Lucas: *giggles*

On our way home from Popsy's and Momsy's...

~*~
It will be Lucas' first beach trip this weekend. I will try my best to post pictures soon :-)

2 comments:

carlamaldita said...

ang sweet naman ni momsy at popsy. may pasalubong pa talaga!

Chie Vallesteros said...

Hi Carla!

Yup! Kakatuwa nga. Kaya I said na kahit pala hindi na babies yung mga anak, parents tend to spoil pa rin :)