Saturday, May 23, 2009

8 Things...

Tag from Thet... tagal na nito :-) better late than never...

8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1. My flight back to Manila on Wednesday
2. Hugging my boys
3. Preparing for Lucas' first birthday (wala pa, as in, wala pa akong nagagawa)
4. Our plan to go to the beach this September (sana matuloy! with Lucas, of course)
5. August... is a month to look forward to for me and JJ (work-related)
6. DVD nights with the husband
7. Transformers II
8. new books from my fave authors

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to Bandung
2. Had back to back meetings
3. Skipped lunch because of No.2
4. Ate steak and ice cream
5. Went to factory outlet stores
6. Surfed the net
7. Mancom reports
8. Read several chapters of Wickham's "Wedding Girl"

8 Things I wish I Could do
1. Travel, travel, travel
2. Drive a car
3. Bring JJ and Lucas with me on my trips
4. Be in two places at the same time
5. Eat lots of chocolate and ice cream and still have a great body
6. Breastfeed Lucas until he's at least a year old
7. Read all the books I bought the past months
8. Find Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos crunch in Jakarta

8 People I tag
1. Ann
2. Em
3. Sujee
4. Joanne
5. Jan
6. Pheng
7. Jannesse
8. Mec

No comments: