Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cute's Blogger Award

Thanks to thea for this award.



Here are the rules of this award:

1. Each blogger must post these rules.

2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves.

You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

================================

So, here are ten, weird, random, little known facts or habits about myself.

1. I dread reading the last chapter of a great book, I feel sad kasi matatapos na siya.

2. I love bagoong alamang. There was even a time na lahat ata ng ulam, sinasabayan ko ng bagoong.

3. If you want to make me happy, feed me ice cream and fried chicken.

4. Even though I live with my in-laws now, madalas my daddy picks me up from the office pa rin :-)

5. I still love the color purple. Di ko na siya nakalakihan :-)

6. I hate mountain climbing /hiking :-( It's not for me.

7. My younger sister does her makeup much better than I do mine.

8. I am not into listening to the radio/ IPOD/ etc. Kaya madalas, I don't know the popular songs. hehe :-)

9. I am friendly.I just don't look it.

10. Our personal ref always has chocolates in it :-)

Passing this on to those who haven't completed this one yet. Thanks again sis Thea.

No comments: