Lucas and I love you very much :)
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Friday, September 23, 2011
Lucas's 3rd birthday celebration was simple, with dinner at home with the family. We had the usual children's party food like fried chicken and spaghetti. Lucas's cake was Shopwise's yummy and moist chocolate cake.
Here are several pics from my son's birthday celebration:
Horsing around while waiting for dinner
with his cake
I know... cute, right?
With Ate Denny
Opening Ninong B's gift
Wow! It's Stanley
Ang daling kumiss at yumakap ah...
Track's been there for almost a year now... at mukhang hindi siya madi-dismantle anytime soon
Happy Birthday baby... we love you!
Friday, September 9, 2011
CITY GATE OUTLET
Since everyone was tired from the whole-day Disney trip, we decided to have a relaxed day and just visit the City Gate Outlet. Route namin is almost same as our MTR route when we went to Disney.
1. Giordano – though sale sa HK and may sale din sa Giordano stores outside City Gate, better yung deals sa City Gate. Say near our hostel, yung sale sa Giordano is 3 leggings for HKXX (di ko na matandaan how much), sa City Gate parang 5 leggings for the same price.
2. Mango – kaya lang small sizes ang jeans eh. Size 25 ata.
3. Michael’s Thomas and Friend’s store – cheaper ng kaunti compared to Toys R Us and maraming items na wala dito sa atin.
1. Since sale sa HK from July-August, better if you also visit mga shopping malls. May sale din sila and mas magaganda at newer yung items.
2. Harbor City Mall
a. Longchamp: maraming 50% off. Tempted nga ako to buy kasi yung isang le pliage medium 50% off. Nasa HK550 na lang (P3600++ when you convert to pesos).
b. Zara: Di ko alam kung ako lang or cheaper dun? At since sale ang daming nice items na mura. Basic tops meron at HK39, may dresses at HK119 at may office trousers na HK119! Nanghinayang ako dito kasi nakita ko lang yung shop past lunch na on the day ng alis namin. Eh 2:30 ang usapan namin na balik sa hostel to leave for the airport. Nawindang ako sa madaliang pili. Sayang L
3. Ocean Terminal
a. Mothercare: nice ang items for sale and cheap ang Avent items. Marami kaming nabili for Lucas, may mga shirt na parang P200 pesos lang. For infants, maraming cute na onesies, shoes, tops. Niloloko ko nga si JJ na ipamili na namin yung next baby kahit wala pa since mura J hahaha.
b. Toys R Us: siempre, tuwa ang mga bata dito.
4. Square Mall: maraming shops like Mango, etc. Malaki yung Marks and Spencer though hindi ko talaga napasok since nadaanan lang namin one night. Sayang nga kasi halos tapat lang ng hostel naming. Kita namin yung mall from our bedroom window.